The Jouhou Koukai Services abide to the principles of the Ehealth Code of Ethics of the Internet Healthcare Coalition.
The followings are the key statements:
- The information collection here is
being done solely by JKS.
- No information is collected
- No opt-in information is required from
the site visitors.
- Any information collected is used
solely for the site improvement and enhancement.
- Information collected is not shared
with any organization for any purpose.
- Opt-out is provided for the subscribers
of the email newsletter.
- No third-party cookies are used at the
- Visitors can use this entire site
anonymously, without registration.
- Our site does not feature information
and services of interest to children 18 and under.
- This site does not use interactive
tools that ask visitors for identifying and health-related personal
- We always use industry-standard
encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data.
- At this time, we do not process credit
card payments for donations, merchandise, or services on our web site.
- At this time, we do not partner with or
have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- This site includes links to
non-affiliated external Web sites - our technology providers. Users are
be responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
- If our information practices change at
some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our site to
notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of
these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used,
you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- At any time site users can